Prodigypentagon.com is a website (the “Website”) operated by Jaz Lai Pte. Ltd. (“JLPL”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”). JLPL is registered in the Republic of Singapore under the Unique Entity Number 200923486C.
The following Terms and Conditions are between “JLPL” and the “Client” who completes and submits the Registration Form for the Programme(s) offered by JLPL. By using or accessing the Website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
We may modify these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in our business, changes in payment methods, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system. If we do so, we will notify you by email to the email address you have provided us with, however we are not obliged to, and such modification shall be effective upon our posting of the revised Terms on the Website.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood these Terms and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities, including reviewing these Terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
1. In these Terms & Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings, unless the context requires otherwise:
a. “Calendar Week” means a full week commencing from “Monday to Sunday”.
b. “You”, “Your”, “Yours”, “His” or “Her” refers to the “Client”.
c. “JLPL”, “Centre”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” refers to “Jaz Lai Pte. Ltd.”.
Registration & Enrolment
2. The enrolment of the Client in the Programme(s) indicated on the Registration Form
(the “Registered Programme(s)”) is conditional upon, inter alia:
a. Payment of a Programme fee, if applicable.
b. Payment of a Product / Material, if applicable.
c. Advance payment of the fee(s) for all Registered Programme(s).
3. In the event that the Registered Programme fee(s) remain(s) unpaid which are due for payment, JLPL reserves the right to forfeit your enrolment, even if you have any valid reason(s).
4. Notwithstanding anything in these General Terms, you are not entitled to receive any of JLPL Product(s) / Material(s) (in whatever form on whatever media) for any Registered Programme(s) which you have not paid in full.
5. Unless otherwise stated, class(es) will not be held on the eve of Chinese New Year and any other public holiday which may be gazetted by the Government of Singapore from time to time.
6. There is no refund on any part of the Programme fees in the event that you fail to attend any class(es) in the Registered Programme(s) for any reason whatsoever.
7. Our programme(s) is / are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illnesses or diseases. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation programme. JLPL makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any programme(s) sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness or effect for a particular purpose.
8. In the event that you fail to attend a class for any reason whatsoever or as stated in Clause 5, we may at our sole discretion, allow you to make-up for the missed lesson by attending another on-going class within the same Calendar Week.
9. If you fail to arrange / attend a make-up class on the same Calendar Week, the paid fee(s) for the relevant Registered Programme(s) shall not be refunded or pro-rated, even if you have any valid reason(s) for missing the class(es).
10. There will be no refund of fees if the centre(s) close(s) or cancel(s) class(es) due to an outbreak of contagious diseases (e.g. Covid-19) or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to replace any offline class(es) with online class(es).
11. A written request for transfer must be given at least one Calendar Week before the transfer from one Registered Programme to another, from one Centre to another or from one Client to another. In the event that we are unable to accommodate this request due to operational reasons or otherwise, and you decide to withdraw from the relevant Registered Programme(s) or centre(s), the aforementioned written request for transfer shall not constitute the written notice of withdrawal & refund described in Clause 16.
Returns & Exchanges (For Product / Material)
12. JLPL will accept return or exchange for Product(s) / Material(s) that are in its original packaging, new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damages by the Client. For a full refund or exchange request, a written notice of return & exchange must be given within one Calendar Week from the date you receive the Product / Material, by delivering or sending (including electronic mail) to our address or email.
13. In accordance with Clause 12, the Product(s) / Material(s) must be returned to our address within 30 days from the date of the given written notice of return & exchange.
14. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the returned Product(s) / Material(s) and the collection arrangement of the returned Product(s) / Material(s), in the event that your refund or exchange request is rejected by us.
15.It is your responsibility to ensure that the Product(s) / Material(s) intended to purchase are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Product(s) / Material(s) will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Product(s) / Material(s) purchased by you are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
Withdrawals & Refunds (For Class)
16. A written notice of withdrawal & refund must be given within one Calendar Week from the receipt payment date of the Registered Programme(s). In the event that the notice is given after one Calendar Week from the receipt payment date of the Registered Programme(s), no part of the paid fees will be refunded.
17. If the written notice of withdrawal & refund is given within one Calendar Week from the receipt payment date of the Registered Programme(s) by delivering or sending (including electronic mail) to our address or email, we shall refund to you all monies or part thereof you have paid to us within 30 days.
18. Unless otherwise stated, all monies paid are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, regardless of whether the Registered Programme(s) has / have commenced. JLPL reserves the right to reject any transfers, returns & exchanges or withdrawals & refunds deemed unfit or unreasonable.
19.The Client is prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing or transmitting in any form or by any means whatsoever (including mechanical, electronic, recording, photocopying or otherwise) any of JLPL's products or materials (worksheets, notes, study materials or other materials in whatever form or medium) (“Prohibited Act”). The Client should not instigate, encourage or instruct anyone to carry out the Prohibited Act.
20.JLPL may copy, reproduce, display, distribute and use any work / materials produced by the Client as part of the Registered Programme(s).
21. JLPL reserves the right and the sole discretion to:
a. Transfer, combine or dissolve a class and change instructors.
b. Terminate the Client's place in any of the Registered Programme(s).
22. While JLPL will take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the Client, JLPL assumes no liability for personal injury, loss or damage to property or any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever which might be sustained by the Client in undertaking any activity or anything during the Registered Programme(s), whether under the direction of JLPL or otherwise, and generally for any such injury, loss or damage however caused except by the wilful default of JLPL, its servants or agents.
23. The Client hereby releases JLPL, its servants and agents from all liability for such injury, loss or damage of any other kind whatsoever which might be sustained by the Client in undertaking any activity or anything during the Registered Programme(s) and / or in the centre, whether under the direction of JLPL or otherwise, and generally for any such injury, loss or damage howsoever caused except by the wilful default of JLPL, its servants and agents.
24. JLPL shall not be liable for any default or closure of class(es) due to any act of God, war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest or other event beyond JLPL's reasonable control.
25. It is your responsibility to monitor your health before you come to the centre for lessons. If you are not feeling well，we reserve the right to put you in the office / administration area of the centre or send you home. The fees in respect of the lesson for that day will not be refunded. Attendance in any make-up class(es) is / are subjected to Clauses 8 - 10.
26. The Registration Form and these General Terms contain the whole agreement between JLPL and the Client and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement amongst them relating to the Client’s enrolment in the Registered Programme(s) and the parties confirm that they have not entered into this agreement on the basis of any representations that are not expressly incorporated in the Registration Form and these General Terms.
27. The Client hereby also consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his / her personal data in accordance with the purposes specified in the JLPL Personal Data Protection Policy.
For more information, please contact:
Jaz Lai Pte Ltd
Registration Number: 200923486C
Tel: +65 6493 8888
Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #06-12 (Lobby A) Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564